Saturday, August 23, 2008

new kit because jamey made cheerleader and kiera is on soccer


Well here is my newest papers that go with the elements to follow, called butterfly fields... Ya'll get a freebie because my oldest is now an offical cheerleader, my middle daughter is now playing soccer and cooper is now standing on his own... so this has been a good week.. Along with my husband having his 30th birthday.. So, its been a wild few days...well same rules apply for these papers if you share please send them here to download...If you download please let me know what yall think of these papers it would be greatly appreciated... well guess yall want the link so here it is..download .here

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Aug [LA 03:24am, NY 05:24am, UK 10:24am, OZ 08:24pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Great pages. Thanks.