Sunday, October 5, 2008

quick page and new kit

This is my new kit Country Quilt: Mary had a Little Lamb
There are 28 elements and 26 Papers
Not all is shown in the preview
some of the papers are made to look like old fashion quilts
right now it is on sale for 3.00 for the next week
you can get it here ... and also if you look thru my store
i have a bonus if you get the cu country quilts people you
will also recieve my overlays pack with them all for 2.00
just thru the 15th

This is the quick page i made from my kit
Country Quilts Mary had a little lamb
You can get the quick page here..
if you down load please let me know what yall think
have a great week

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Oct [LA 11:41pm] - 06 Oct [NY 01:41am, UK 06:41am, OZ 04:41pm] ).